Titular de Universidad
Departamento de Dirección y Organización de Empresas
Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Campus Río Ebro
Dirección postal: Edificio Lorenzo Normante
Campus Río Ebro. 50.018 Zaragoza, España
Degree in Business Administration and Management since 2004 and Ph. D. in Economics and Organizational Management since 2011, both degrees obtained at the current Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Zaragoza.
She has worked in the Department of Business Management and Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Zaragoza since 2006, reaching the position of Associate Professor in the area of Business Organization in 2019. She has 1 positive evaluation of the activity researcher granted by the CNEAI (2011-2016) and has recognized a six-year period of research activity granted by the ACPUA (2008-2013).
She did a research stay at the Center of Corporate Governance (Copenhagen Business School) in Copenhagen (Denmark) for 3 months in 2010 and another 3 months in 2011 at the Department of Business Organization and Marketing and Market Research of the Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences of the University of Valladolid. She has participated in various research projects and contracts with companies and public and private organizations. She has published her research papers in journals such as Research in International Business and Finance, Journal of Business Economics and Management, European Management Journal, Review of Managerial Science, Corporate Governance, European Journal of International Management, Spanish Journal of Finance and Accounting, Spanish Accounting Review, among others.
She is currently co-Director of the APL Chair of Logistics Planning and Management at the University of Zaragoza (https://www.aragonplataformalogistica.es/catedra-apl/).
Her areas of interest focus mainly on the study of Corporate Governance, especially with regard to the analysis of the Board of Directors, the ownership structure, the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors, etc.
- Sistemas de gestión y gobierno empresarial enfocados a la mejora de la competitividad
- Análisis de aspectos relacionados con el gobierno corporativo tales como estructura de propiedad, composición de los consejos de administración en sociedades cotizadas, remuneraciones de los consejeros, etc.
- Análisis sectorial: eficiencia y competitividad
- Análisis de la industria del fútbol europeo.
- Modelos de gestión y gobierno empresarial enfocados a la mejora de la competitividad
- Crecimiento, eficiencia y competitividad